Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Budweiser


I guess that every person that drinks, or likes beer has one that they continue to return to. It may not be the best beer in the world, not even close. I think of nights in Minnesota with long necks of Blatz, a 12 pack of Schmidt or some Schell's. I am sure that any person reading this has heard of all of the above.

So it only makes sense that the first beer I am looking at is one of those "go back to" beers....

Yes, it is the King, and I am not talking Elvis, of beers. That is right, Budweiser.

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION
Brewed and sold since 1876, "The King of Beers" is the largest-selling beer in the world. Budweiser has been the world’s best-selling beer since 1957, and is distributed in more than 70 countries. Budweiser leads the U.S. Premium beer category, outselling all other domestic premium beers combined. In fact, one in almost every five beers sold in the United States today is a Budweiser

Wow...little known fact (for me)is that one in almost every five beers sold is a Bud. Now I did not become a Bud fan until my second stint in college. I in fact kind of laughed at the Kind of Beers. Then a friend of mine...to not be named here, constantly was surround by Bud..and hello....many years later, this is the beer that you will find in my refridgerator.

This is a simple tasting, very approachable, not scarey beer. In a nut shell....this is not a beer for snobs, or people that like to throw their beer knowledge out there. I love beer, and this one is the one that is always in my house like I said earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment